Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cute like an OTTER

Hi! Chilly here, long time no blog, what can I say, been too busy with all the responsibilities that comes with being the popular pooch that I am.
Last Friday Aug. 13, I went with Jennifer to the East Bay SPCA. She was invited to speak to 20 summer camp participants about her business Sirius Republic. As usual I was the highlight of the program. I had a great time meeting new friends and showing off my tricks for treats.
There I am in the middle being surrounded by my fans :D
For fun, I went swimming at my friend Grumpy's house. I never swam before but now it's one of my favorite things to do!
Fetching and swimming - at the same time, oh boy, it doesn't get better than this!
I also attended several dog rescue events in the past month, helping to raise money for saving homeless dogs. I made many new friends who are also my fans at the Bay to Barkers benefiting Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society and Petapalooza event at Autobody Fine Art benefiting several rescue groups.
Getting a big kiss from Neven at the Bay to Barkers event.

No comments:

Post a Comment